Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade SIM Max D-Type Driverview other products
The Max D-Type provides up to 20 yards of draw bias, which is achieved through deep weighting placed towards the heel, to help slicers of the ball find the fairway more often. In addition, the face is 18% larger than SIM to make it easier to hit and more forgiving.
Key features and benefits include:
- Asymmetric sole shape improves clubhead speed through aerodynamics
- Inertia Generator places weight at the extreme rear for forgiveness
- Heel weighting produces a draw-bias up to 20 yards
- Adjustable loft sleeve up to +/-2 degrees
- Speed Injected Twist Face helps produce faster ball speeds
- Available in SIM and SIM Max models
If staying away from the trees is something you struggle with then we recommend you book in to test out the SIM Max D-Type driver. You won't be disappointed.