Callaway Rogue Ironsview other products
All three of the Rogue iron models use elastic-urethane to reduce vibrations without compromising the fast ball speeds they produce, which gives you a great combination of distance and feel.
Key features and benefits:
- Rogue irons combine 360 Face Cups with Variable Face Thickness
- 360 Face Cup with thinner edges boosts distance on off-centre hits
- Variable Face Thickness helps the face flex for more distance
- Precise tungsten weighting aids optimum launch and control in each loft
- Lower CG in longer irons helps higher launch for longer carries
- Higher CG gives short irons added control and workability
- More workable Rogue Pro iron available with smaller head and less offset
- Lighter, more forgiving and longer Rogue X iron also available
With a whole host of shaft and grip options to choose from, plus heads from 3-LW to consider, we'd recommend a full custom fitting to ensure you get the perfect set for your needs.